Circulating Biomarkers 2020
December 1 - December 31
Circulating Biomarkers 2020TO BE CONFIRMED
The 4th Circulating Biomarkers conference will take place in 2020 and we will soon be announcing a date and venue for the event. Please take a look at the 2016 event to get an idea of the scientific theme and speakers.
Circulating Biomarkers continue to gain a momentum in Europe as funding becomes available to translate research discoveries into the clinic and push forward personalized medicine.
Biotexcel has been running this personalized medicince/ circulating biomarker conference for a number of years already and this year we will again be inviting the key opinion leaders to tell us about the latest advances.
We have traditionally focussed our symposia and meetings around genomic biomarkers such as circulating DNA (ctDNA/cfDNA/cftDNA), miRNA/microRNA as well as circulating tumour cells and exosomes. Last year for the first time we included metagenomic biomakers in stool samples despite the fact these are not “circulating” biomarkers but because they allow a least invasive method of diagnosis. We hope to continue this theme and cover circulating biomarkers as well as all other biomarkers that allow a least-invasive method of diagnosis.
Thus, this year we will be covering the following topics:
- Circulating free tumour DNA
- Circulating micro RNA
- Circulating Tumour Cells
- Biomarkers for use in non-inasive diagnostics
- Examples and studies involving: “Biomarker to Diagnostic” Pathways
- Fluid & Blood Biopsy Biomarkers
Who should attended this Event?
- Researchers and group heads working with circulating biomarkers such as circulating DNA, RNA, exosomes, or cell biomarkers
- Translational Medicine Researchers
- NHS & Private Labs, Pharma, Biotech, Universities, CRO’s, Service Providers
and others interested in the latest developments in:
- Biomarkers Application in Drug Development
- microRNA, cfDNA as Emerging Biomarkers
- Circulating Tumor Cells as a Window on Tumor Biology
- Non-invasive & least-invasive Biomarkers
- The Latest Oncology Diagnostics
- Informatics in Personalized Medicine
- Application of Genetics/Genomics in the Clinic
- Liquid Biopsies for Inherited Diseases
- Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing